The Upton Homes For Sale Market Report
Co-incidence or not, Upton looks a lot like the last report. Inventory up slightly, a lot of pending, a little softening on prices the last couple of months - a trend we'll probably see reverse in the next report.
Buyers can get great value in Upton - if you can find what you want. It's a small town, not too many houses available, but the prices - especially when looking at neighbors Hopkinton and Westborough - are really great.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in UPTON!
- Show Me Upton, MA Homes for Sale
- Did you Google an Old Report? Get the latest here!
No bank impacted inventory in Upton - it's all gone.
Upton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- There are 47 homes listed as For Sale in Upton.
- There have been 50 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 27 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 168 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 143 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $152 (vs. $155)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $353,733 for sold homes.
- Upton has 0 properties (vs. 2 in the last report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Upton has 0 properties (vs. 1) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Upton “Home Seller Index” (HSI):78 Last Report:87
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Note, there will be a some what artificial jump in the rankings as the active status flag is being phased out. (this is a good thing, but will screw up my data sets).
More Great Reads!
- Massachusetts Property Tax Rates by Town
- How do I get the seller to pay my closing costs, and is it free money?
- What is pre-paid PMI, and is it a good deal?
- Should I use a buyer agent to buy a home? How does a buyer agent help me?
- Homestead laws have been improved for Home Owners! Read about your new options.
- When Should I do a Lead Paint Test on my Home
- Which is better, 2x4 or 2x6 home construction?
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
Do Good Things Today! Matt Heisler
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.