The Sutton Mass Homes For Sale Market Report and Statistics
Sutton hs also seen a narrowing of the prices between buyer and seller, and this chart shows that in somewhat dramatic fashion. As a Worcester suburb, however, there should still be pressure on prices.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
And here we see that inventories have continued to fall, and transactions are stable - not falling. This market is still under pressure, but the data is probably a little skewed by the COVID reduction in inventory we've been seeing the last 2 weeks.
What should potential home buyers do in Sutton ?
Home buyers won't find much inventory - 14 houses - but that's not uncommon lately in Sutton. It's a small town, and the inventory is always limited. Long searches may be required for buyers, and well priced homes will see traffic and bids.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUTTON!
- Show Me Sutton, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? See them All!
- Reach me to be your SUTTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sutton ?
Prices in Sutton remain at or near the peak, so it is still a good time to sell if you;re hoping to maximize your gain.
Sutton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sutton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 219 Last Report:158
- There are 14 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Sutton there have been 68 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 27 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 43 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Sutton.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 108 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. 191 averaged (vs. 190 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 190 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ 408,229 .
- Sutton , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- How will COVID-19 affect Real Estate? Will the coronavirus make it a buyer’s market?