Sutton, MA Home Sales and Real Estate Market Report (2019)
The Sutton Homes For Sale Market Report
We've seen a number of towns where inventory has ticked upward, in some cases, noticeably. Sutton is not that town! Inventory remains tight. Not surprisingly, with such limited choices, prices in Sutton have moved significantly higher. The worcester suburbs are going to keep moving until the cycle ends, just as they did last time, and continue to catchup with the towns to their east.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Note the HSI continues to hang around the highs since we've been tracking, although transaction volume has fallen slightly.
What should potential home buyers do in Sutton?
Home buyers should be vigilant and move quickly. The best properties are moving quick and often going competitive. Even homes that need a lot of work are moving, that's why prices are still moving up.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUTTON!
- Show Me Sutton, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? See them All!
- Reach me to be your SUTTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sutton?
Sutton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sutton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 158 Last Report: 137
- There are 22 homes currently listed as For Sale by Home Sellers.
- In Sutton there have been 66 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 54 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market (DOM) was 91 days for the last 6 months of SOLD homes In Sutton.
- Homes for sale have been looking for buyers for an average of 65 days (the homes currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $189 (vs. $191 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $206/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $404,752.
- Sutton, MA has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?