Southborough, MA Home Sales and Real Estate Market Report (2019)
The Southborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Southboro reflects many of the recent charts we have looked at. Inventories up, more than a little, and buyers pulling back on prices and sellers quickly coming down to meet the market. None of that "hell or high water" on price from these sellers. They are cutting quickly and often. Buyers looked to me poised to find value.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
The HSI says it all here - it jumps straight down and breaks 125. Southborough hasn't seen the crazy push that Framingham and Natick and Hopkinton and Marlborough have seen. It's been pretty steady and unspectacular. Prices have moved up steadily though.
What should potential home buyers do in Southborough?
Southborough is a small town, so a big jump in inventory doesn't really feel like anything really. It won't help your cause as much as in other towns. But being patient will help you find the right house at the right price. With bid wars thinning out, you can be less aggressive - you might be the only one at the table.
- Show Me Southborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Southborough Report? Click here for the latest!
- Reach me to be your SOUTHBOROUGH MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Southborough?
An Educated Home Buyer is a Happy Home Owner. Read On!
- Practical steps to declutter your home and have it show it’s best!
- How can I shop for the best interest rate for my mortgage?
- Should I get an adjustable or fixed rate mortgage?
- Have a home? Quick 10 ways to save money!
- Can I win my bid war by dropping contingencies, and should I do that?
- Confused by your Estimated Closing Disclosure with Closing Costs? This can help.
- Upgrading a bath? Handy idea book here with many options to think about!
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.