The Worcester Homes For Sale Market Report
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Worcester ?
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Worcester, MA Homes for Sale
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Worcester!
- Show Me More Worcester Homes Sale Reports
- Reach me to be your Worcester MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Worcester ?
Worcester Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Worcester “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 157 Last Report:146
- There are 257 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 926 houses sold, and 566 homes sold in the last 3 months in Worcester.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 38 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 96 days of the Worcester homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 143 (vs. 138 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 148 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $220,779 .
- Worcester , MA, has 21 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 17 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Don’t Go Just Yet! More Information for you…
- Dangers in the home: Which danger involves the greatest risk? Asbestos, CO, Radon, Lead Paint?
- What is a pre-foreclosure house and how can I buy one?
- What should the humidity in my home be to prevent mold and mildew and other moisture issues?
- If a home has Knob and Tube wiring, what do I need to know?
- Updated summary report on residential property taxes. Where are you ranked?
- Interviewing Realtors? Here’s the inside scoop!
- Things every home buyer should know about Radon.
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.