The Worcester Homes For Sale Market Report
Sometimes, things aren't complicated. The prices paid chart - and rising optimism of sellers - is clear to see in Central Mass biggest market.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Worcester?
There are options! It's a big city, and there are always options. It remains a town where "looking harder" is a good option. There's little need to overpay, as there will always be another property. However, the good stuff is moving quickly, and prices continue to move up. Things will be more expensive next spring.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Worcester, MA Homes for Sale
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Worcester!
- Show Me More Worcester Homes Sale Reports
- Reach me to be your Worcester MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Worcester?
Home sellers will see good traffic and the best prices in a decade. It doesn't look like we're done though - things could keep moving up, and this chart is positive enough where I think that might be the case.
Worcester Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Worcester “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 186 Last Report:185
- There are 196 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Worcester there have been 856 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 631 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 39 days for recently SOLD homes In Worcester.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 77 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 147 (vs. 142 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 155 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $229,150 .
- Worcester, MA, has 13 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 9 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.