The Westborough Homes For Sale Market Report
The Westborough market also looks tight, as homes sold all fall, and have left us with little to shop or sell. That's great for sellers, not so hot for buyers.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Prices and price expectations are up in Westborough - so if there is going to be a pull back, no one quite believes it. Certainly not enough. Home sellers are expecting another price climb this year.
What should potential home buyers do in Westborough ?
Home buyers should know that with low inventory, and high selling prices, it's not a great time to be aggressive. They should also realize that perhaps the spring will not result in enough homes to move prices down.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Westborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Westborough!
- Is this an old Report? Show Me Updated Westborough Reports and Information
- Reach me to be your Westborough MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Westborough ?
Westborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Westborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 169 Last Report:130
- There are 23 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Westborough there have been 107 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 45 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 40 days for recently SOLD homes In Westborough.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 190 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $230 (vs.$227 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 258 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of
- $585,646 .
- Westborough , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Looking for great staging tips? Here are some to help you sell, or just make your home look great!
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.