The Westborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Here we have another chart that shows buyers have remained disciplined in the face of low inventory. Sale prices in Westborough have actually fallen from their peak. I'm not going to make a mountain out of a mole hill though - they are still way up from where they were last year at this time. It just provides more evidence that there is a debate out their in the marketplace - is this a consolidation until a push higher? Or is the top in and there's no where to go for this cycle?
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Part of the answer will be found in the detail data. Rising inventories will put a cap on prices. While they are up off the lows, they still remain very tight, and it's a difficult market for buyers in almost all towns.
What should potential home buyers do in Westborough?
Home buyers should be aware that they don't have to pay "premium" prices in many cases. Other buyers are holding back - so you can too. There is more competition in the entry level market, but the luxury market is softening noticeably.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Show Me Westborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Westborough!
- Is this an old Report? Show Me Updated Westborough Reports and Information
- Reach me to be your Westborough MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Westborough?
Westborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Westborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 130 Last Report:170
- There are 40 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Westborough there have been 104 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 81 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 29 days for recently SOLD homes In Westborough.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 133 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 227 (vs. 234 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 234 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $584,170 .
- Westborough, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.