The Upton Homes For Sale Market Report
After a surprising price stall as part of last year, Upton buyers are rushing in and pushing up prices in Upton, one of the best values around. Prices have moved sharply higher, and sellers have kept pace with asking prices, showing more optimism. Not much inventory means things could move quickly, and further up.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Upton ?
Active home buyers still have some choices, and the market isn't moving as fast as some others, but watch the prices - things are moving up fast. The home sellers aren't being shy either - with prices moving up just as fast. Like Northbridge, there's new construction in Upton, that usually adds some time to the market data, making it look slower than it is.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in UPTON!
- Show Me Upton, MA Homes for Sale
- Did you Google an Old Report? Get the latest here!
- Reach me to be your UPTON MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Upton ?
townMA Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Upton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 128 Last Report:120
- There are 33 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 80 houses sold, and 56 homes sold in the last 3 months in Upton.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 50 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 93 days of the Upton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $196 (vs.$188 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 223 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $472,912 .
- Upton , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.