The Upton Homes For Sale Market Report
Upton is responding to the tighten market by commanding higher prices, up sharply over last year. Sellers are staying out in front of it, but not too far.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Upton?
Home buyers should be aggressive in Upton, the rising prices probably have some ways to go before the market is over heated. In fact, the HSI is quite low in Upton, suggesting things aren't too competitive just yet.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in UPTON!
- Show Me Upton, MA Homes for Sale
- Did you Google an Old Report? Get the latest here!
- Reach me to be your UPTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Upton?
Upton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Upton“Home Seller Index” (HSI): 134 Last Report:128
- There are 23 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 67 houses sold, and 37 homes sold in the last 3 months in Upton.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 56 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 106 days of the Upton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $199 (vs. $196 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $229 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $448,805 .
- Upton, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.