The Upton Homes For Sale Market Report
January shows that homes remain hard to find in January, and that has had an outsized effect on the HSI in this report. Is it legit? Lets go to the prices to see.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Certainly, this chart is far less optimistic. Sellers have dropped asking prices. But you know what? I'm not sure I buy this either. WE're working off of just 11 data points, as Upton is a small town, and there's just too few homes for sale. At any rate the other charts in this cycle aren't so negative, so I'll throw this out - until March anyway!
What should potential home buyers do in Upton ?
Home buyers should recognize that with so few homes on the market, they'll need to be patient. New entries will attract a lot of demand, and likely go quick if priced right.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in UPTON!
- Show Me Upton, MA Homes for Sale
- Did you Google an Old Report? Get the latest here!
- Reach me to be your UPTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Upton ?
Home sellers should think about being early to market this year! With so few homes, yours is sure to stand out.
Upton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Upton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 196 Last Report:143
- There are 11 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Upton there have been 57 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 31 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 45 days for recently SOLD homes In Upton.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 111 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $199 (vs.190 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 188 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $509,148 .
- Upton , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Looking for great staging tips? Here are some to help you sell, or just make your home look great!
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.