The Upton Homes For Sale Market Report
Upton prices are softening - which is certainly a surprise - especially since we're not really seeing large increases in either inventory (homes for sale) or the length of time that homes are sitting on the market. In fact, on balance, the HSI has gone up a little bit, which makes the pull back even more interesting.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Upton?
Upton remains a great place to get deals, perhaps now so more than even before. It's hard not to argue that there's an opportunity here for buyers in Upton, in a market where there are few opportunities.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in UPTON!
- Show Me Upton, MA Homes for Sale
- Did you Google an Old Report? Get the latest here!
- Reach me to be your UPTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Upton?
Home sellers should recognizer that buyers are being more choosy in Upton, so if you want your home to move quickly and for top dollar, it needs to be ready to go.
Upton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Upton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 143 Last Report:134
- There are 27 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Upton there have been 74 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 56 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 51 days for recently SOLD homes In Upton.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 76 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $190 ($199 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ X /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $472,479 .
- Upton, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.