The Sutton Homes For Sale Market Report
Not a great report of Sutton home sellers; prices are down, probably seasonally, but transaction volume isn't peaking like it is in other towns. Home sellers have moved prices down sharply from last year, to get more in-line with the market.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Sutton ?
Home buyers might be able to take advantage of the lull and pick up some properties that have been sitting around. The average time on market for current properties isn't that high, but winter sellers are often pretty motivated folks, and are often receptive to offers.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUDBURY!
- Show Me Sudbury, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get Updated and Click Here
- Reach me to be your SUDBURY MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sutton ?
Home sellers should be a little wary in this market. It's certainly not a bad market for sellers, but it's not trending the right way, with inventory up, and buyers retrenching. Might be best to keep getting your house ready until things show a little more traction from the buyer end.
Sutton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sutton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 145 Last Report:167
- There are 27 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 53 houses sold, and 26 homes sold in the last 3 months in Sutton.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 43 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 60 days of the Sutton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $168 (vs. $177 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 183 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $353,650.
- Sutton , MA, has 4 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.