The Sutton Homes For Sale Market Report
It has taken a long time, but the Worcester suburbs are starting to catch up - trend wise - with the rest of Massachustts, as the "urban bubble" seems to have run it's course. Note, however, we've seen a moderation of transaction volume in Sutton also. Largely due to lack of inventory, but also less demand.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Sutton?
Make sure you're aware of the price levels and don't be in too much of a rush. The market is rational, and will only penalize the ones who are in a hurry!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUTTON!
- Show Me Sutton, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? See them All!
- Reach me to be your SUTTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sutton?
Sutton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sutton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 137 Last Report: 158
- There are 28 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Sutton there have been 64 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 30 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 54 days for recently SOLD homes In Sutton.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 129 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $191 (vs. 169 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $192 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $396,937 .
- Sutton, MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Looking for great staging tips? Here are some to help you sell, or just make your home look great!
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.