The Sutton Homes For Sale Market Report
What is going on with sellers in Sutton? It's a small data set, but a number of them seem to be asking for the moon and the starts for asking prices. Meanwhile, the buyers are retrenching. This is not a good set up for most sellers. Let's look at the details in the second chart.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Sutton?
Home Buyers should be wary - there are some seriously crazy prices out there. Not all sellers will be out of touch, but some certainly are. Do your research and check recent sales to know you're in the right price.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUTTON!
- Show Me Sutton, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? See them All!
- Reach me to be your SUTTON MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sutton?
Sutton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sutton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 158 Last Report:145
- There are 31 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Sutton there have been 71 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 53 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 46 days for recently SOLD homes In Sutton.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 85 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $169 ( $168 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $225 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $351,748.
- Sutton, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.