The Sudbury Homes For Sale Market Report
Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water....
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
This chart looks pretty boring, other than the sellers have really high expectations. But the underlying data is not great. Let's take a look in the next section.
What should potential home buyers do in Sudbury ?
Looking at the chart below, I noticed a few things; one is that we had a soft data point this month, but Sudbury consistently looks the worst in Feb/March. Since this "low" is actually higher than the other lows, maybe things are great in Sudbury, however, prices pulled back. Current sellers are waiting 180 days plus for a buyer already, and prices paid have been up only slightly for 18 months. It feels stretched.
But we will see! Buyers should know that most of Sudbury is expensive, with the average sale near 800K, but should be very cautious about the inventory over 1M - a lot of it is not a good value, and it takes a keen eye to understand what's good and what's not.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUDBURY!
- Show Me Sudbury, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get Updated and Click Here
- Reach me to be your SUDBURY MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sudbury ?
Home sellers under 800 can reach for a price and probably get it. Over 1M, things are much more competitive, and you'll wait for a buyer if not priced correctly.
Sudbury Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sudbury “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 158 Last Report:191
- There are 50 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 152 houses sold, and 68 homes sold in the last 3 months in Sudbury .
- The Average number of Days on Market was 52 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 196 days of the Sudbury homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 251 (vs. 253 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $283 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $783,289 .
- Sudbury , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.