The Sudbury Homes For Sale Market Report
When we look at the Sudbury report, it seems things are improving! Inventories remain super tight.
Transaction volume, however, seems to be moderating, and some of the inventory tightness is just seasonal.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Sudbury?
Well, home buyers should recognize that there are fewer buyers for homes with issues - especially condition on location issues - and they should be cautious about price levels on those homes. The market still, however, has few choices, so you'll want to be up to speed on price-levels before the spring brings more choices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SUDBURY!
- Show Me Sudbury, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get Updated and Click Here
- Reach me to be your SUDBURY MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Sudbury?
Sudbury Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Sudbury “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 192 Last Report: 161
- There are 39 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Sudbury there have been 151 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 70 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 44 days for recently SOLD homes In Sudbury.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 166 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $258 (vs. 267 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 271 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $801,968.
- Sudbury , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.