The Southborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Is Southborough in the middle of a pull back? The price graph looks to be softening in the last quarter.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
But no, there's probably no pull back here. Southborough has very little inventory - it's very small population wise, and when the inventory gets too thin, it can be hard to make sense of it. Having said that, the HSI has been noticeably topping out, suggesting that things have been quieter in Southborough than some other towns we're looking at here on the blog.
What should potential home buyers do in Southborough?
Home buyers should prepare for a long wait - there are few options in Southborough until you get to the luxury market. Things are moving quickly too - but not as quickly as some other areas. The prices in Southborough look good to me, on a relative basis, so you can be aggressive with market price properties.
Search for Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SOUTHBOROUGH!
- Show Me Southborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Southborough Report? Click here for the latest!
- Reach me to be your SOUTHBOROUGH MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Southborough?
Southborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Southborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI):146 Last Report: 154
- There are 25 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 75 houses sold, and 34 homes sold in the last 3 months in Southborough.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 65 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 171 days of the Southborough homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $220 (vs. $224 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $227 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $571,386 .
- Southborough, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.