The Southborough Homes For Sale Market Report
With the real estate market likely headed to a time of transition, were' going to re-focus on the market reports - and see if we can spot the changes as they are happening.
Southborough looks good to start the year. Inventory lows and a high HSI means the run isn't over - yet. Transaction volume remains firm.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Southborough?
Buyers are still being aggressive for homes they like. But they are showings signs of being pickier - the houses that haven't sold are on 180 days+. That means if the price is wrong, buyers are sticking to current price levels, and betting that prices aren't going up. I am not sure they are right in Southborough, but we will see when the spring inventory comes.
Search for Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SOUTHBOROUGH!
- Show Me Southborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Southborough Report? Click here for the latest!
- Reach me to be your SOUTHBOROUGH MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Southborough ?
Certainly, if you are thinking of downsizing, the prices that folks are getting should be all the incentive you need. With inventory still thin, you can have a quick sale at top dollar - if you get your timing right this spring.
Southborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Southborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 173 Last Report: 170
- There are 23 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Southborough there have been 71 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 29 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 40 days for recently SOLD homes In Southborough.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 187 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $256 (vs. $220 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $274 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ 764,900 .
- Southborough, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else.
Matt’s Got More
Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.