The Southboro Homes For Sale Market Report
I thought Southborough might be due for a price pick up this spring, but so far, it hasn't happened. Prices remain below where they were last spring.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Other metrics are more positive. Inventory (homes for sale) remains at the tightest levels, and the HSI is rising. Still below 200, but rising. If transactions keep outpacing sales, things could get hot.
What should potential home buyers do in Southboro ?
It's a stretch to say that there's no price pressures. There are, especially under 800K. But there aren't a lot of crazy bid wars either - there's just not enough demand at most price levels.
Search for Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in SOUTHBOROUGH!
- Show Me Southborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Southborough Report? Click here for the latest!
- Reach me to be your SOUTHBOROUGH MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Southboro ?
Southboro Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Southboro “Home Seller Index” (HSI):170 Last Report:146
- There are 32 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Southboro there have been 91 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 75 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 51 days for recently SOLD homes In Southboro.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 101 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $220 (vs. 220 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 231 /sq. foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $585,696.
- Southboro , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
An Educated Home Buyer is a Happy Home Owner. Read On!
- What is a pre-foreclosure house and how can I buy one?
- What should the humidity in my home be to prevent mold and mildew and other moisture issues?
- How can I reduce the risk of a failed title V and take care of my septic system?
- Have a home? Quick 10 ways to save money!
- Can I win my bid war by dropping contingencies, and should I do that?
- Prices and assessments are up! Do you need to file an abatement?
- When you sign your offer, you’re promising a lot of things unless you legally exclude them. Don’t get surprised!
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.