The Northbridge Homes For Sale Market Report
Back when I started keeping track in 2011, there were 96 homes for sale at once in Northbridge. We have slowly, steadily, chipped away at that number and now are down to 30. As things have gotten tighter, prices have move up. Seller's are asking for more too, and right now they have broken through the $170/sq foot mark.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Northbridge?
Home buyers will find a tough market this spring. The new construction, which was keeping a lid on prices, is thinning out, and prices look set to move up. As the inventory dwindles, sales happen faster, which pushes buyers into competitive situations.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northbridge!
- Show Me Northbridge, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Click here for updates!
- Reach me to be your Northbridge MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northbridge?
Northbridge Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northbridge “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 182 Last Report:152
- There are 30 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 127 houses sold, and 64 homes sold in the last 3 months in Northbridge.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 71 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 113 days of the Northbridge homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $158 (vs. $165 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 171 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $301,826 .
- Northbridge, MA, has 4 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.