The Northbridge Homes For Sale Market Report
The market in Northbridge is really having a moment! After having quite a bit of new construction overhang, things have really thinned out, and prices are moving smartly. This was all predicted here on the blog! But it's nice to see it come to fruition. Prices are probably going to keep moving for a bit, until the inventory comes back.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Again, in the chart below, we see the record low number of homes for sale in Northbridge.
What should potential home buyers do in Northbridge ?
Home buyers have missed their big window, but there's still time to get some relatively good deals. Prices are in catch up mode, and will keep trucking higher. Be early this year!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northbridge!
- Show Me Northbridge, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Click here for updates!
- Reach me to be your Northbridge MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northbridge ?
Home sellers will see strong activity across all segments. Well priced homes are moving quickly, often in the first week or 2. Finding the next one is the trick!
Northbridge Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northbridge “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 272 Last Report:227
- There are 21 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Northbridge there have been 112 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 52 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 27 days for recently SOLD homes In Northbridge.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 102 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 178 (vs.166 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 188 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of
- $335,536 .
- Northbridge , MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.