The Northbridge Homes For Sale Market Report
The market in Northbridge is really having a moment! After having quite a bit of new construction overhang, things have really thinned out, and prices are moving smartly. This was all predicted here on the blog! But it's nice to see it come to fruition. Prices are probably going to keep moving for a bit, until the inventory comes back.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Again, in the chart below, we see the record low number of homes for sale in Northbridge.
What should potential home buyers do in Northbridge ?
Home buyers have missed their big window, but there's still time to get some relatively good deals. Prices are in catch up mode, and will keep trucking higher. Be early this year!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northbridge!
- Show Me Northbridge, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Click here for updates!
- Reach me to be your Northbridge MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northbridge ?
Home sellers will see strong activity across all segments. Well priced homes are moving quickly, often in the first week or 2. Finding the next one is the trick!
Northbridge Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northbridge “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 272 Last Report:227
- There are 21 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Northbridge there have been 112 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 52 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 27 days for recently SOLD homes In Northbridge.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 102 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 178 (vs.166 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 188 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of
- $335,536 .
- Northbridge , MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
An Educated Home Buyer is a Happy Home Owner. Read On!
- What is a pre-foreclosure house and how can I buy one?
- What should the humidity in my home be to prevent mold and mildew and other moisture issues?
- How can I reduce the risk of a failed title V and take care of my septic system?
- Have a home? Quick 10 ways to save money!
- Can I win my bid war by dropping contingencies, and should I do that?
- Prices and assessments are up! Do you need to file an abatement?
- When you sign your offer, you’re promising a lot of things unless you legally exclude them. Don’t get surprised!
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.