The Northborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Prices held steady over the fall in Northborough, but sellers are moving their asking prices up as we move to the spring season, showing they are optimistic as to where the market is headed.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
They should be! The HSI is at an all time high above 200, and that generally means prices are headed up. With inventory at all time lows, there's little chance that prices won't be going up in Northborough this spring.
What should potential home buyers do in Northborough?
Things are going to be tough - you'll need to reach price wise to find the home you want, but be careful not to reach TOO much. A delicate balance will be hard to achieve for home buyers in Northborough.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northborough!
- Show Me Northborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Real Estate Reports on Northborough Houses
- Reach me to be your Northborough MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northborough?
Seller should have no problem drawing traffic for virtually any home -antique, contemporary - all will find potential buyers as the spring market heats up. Homes that are price right will sell, as home buyers are ignoring most risk premiums at this point in the market cycle.
Northborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northborough“Home Seller Index” (HSI):211 Last Report:191
- There are 25 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 121 houses sold, and 62 homes sold in the last 3 months in Northborough.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 53 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 146 days of the Northborough homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $205 (vs. $206 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $213 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $$446,938 .
- Northborough, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.