The Northborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Northborough prices are headed up, but they haven't really spiked. With prices pad still under $225, you're dollar is going further in Northborough. Inventory remains tight - and sellers are remaining optimistic about the future, with some of the most aggressive asking prices yet.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Northborough ?
Well they should be super careful right now - much of the market is overpriced. But if the new seasons inventory comes on, and it's priced right, be aggressive and go get it!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northborough!
- Show Me Northborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Real Estate Reports on Northborough Houses
- Reach me to be your Northborough MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northborough ?
When the market has a big pricing gap like this - sellers asking too much in advance of where buyers are - it's a good strategy to pick a reach price that looks lower than your competitors. You'll still get a premium, and sell quick as a cherry on top.
Northborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 211 Last Report:202
- There are 28 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Northborough there have been 109 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 63 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 36 days for recently SOLD homes In Northborough.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 127 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 218 (vs. 212 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $249 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $
- 477,820 .
- Northborough , MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.