The Northborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Northborough home sellers are enjoying a market moving up, with quick sales and lots of interest. It hasn't gone unnoticed either - as home sellers are pushing prices up sharply and asking for more. Home buyers are still seeing bargains, and they are pushing up the prices.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Northborough ?
Home buyers should move quickly - prices still have room to run, as Northborough has been a laggard in this cycle.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northborough!
- Show Me Northborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Real Estate Reports on Northborough Houses
- Reach me to be your Northborough MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Northborough ?
Northborough Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Northborough “Home Seller Index” (HSI):202 Last Report:211
- There are 30 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Northborough there have been 117 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 80 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 45 days for recently SOLD homes In Northborough.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 74 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 212 (vs. 205 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 229 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $439,410 .
- Northborough , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.