The Natick Homes For Sale Market Report
Did Natick go crazy this spring? Natick home buyers have. Throwing caution to the wind, Natick has pushed prices beyond the $300/sq foot mark, meaning they've gone up 10% in a year. That is a lot, and it makes me think buyers are not being super smart here. Inside the town, the behavior is rational - but looking around at the surrounding towns, maybe not so much. As prices rise faster than in other places, it changes the value proposition.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Natick ?
I strongly recommend looking elsewhere on your list. You won't believe the comparative values in many surrounding towns. Yes, I know, they are further "out" or don't have T access. But they offer other things - like not freaking out about your mortgage! Nothing against Natick, it's great, it really is. But it is worth 20-25% more than Southborough, it's neighbor only 10 miles West? Not sure that is the case. It's 15% more than Sudbury, and that doesn't feel right either.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Natick!
- Show Me Natick, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Get me an up-to date one!
- Reach me to be your Natick MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Natick ?
Hmmm. SELL. Get out while the getting is good. Borrow money, improve your property and get top dollar. Unless of course, you're looking to buy in Natick!
townMA Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 252 Last Report:260
- There are 53 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 250 houses sold, and 175 homes sold in the last 3 months in Natick.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 31 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 83 days of the Natick homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 300 (vs. 275 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 295 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $607,538 .
- Natick , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.