The Natick Homes For Sale Market Report
Natick home sellers had another good year, but the seasonal trend down took hold a little bit in the fall. Interestingly, home sellers have gotten far less optimistic, and have moved prices closer to where the buyers are.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Natick ?
Looking at the green line in the below chart, home buyers will see that homes for sale are near all time lows. This is obviously not good if you are purchasing. Prices near highs, availability near lows. Tough market. Expect bidding wars - even in January. With an HSI over 300 - again - Natick remains very hot.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Natick!
- Show Me Natick, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Get me an up-to date one!
- Reach me to be your Natick MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Natick ?
The market remains good, and prices continue to rise - just not as quickly. Virtually any home can be sold, and most will find multiple buyers when priced competitively. Homes that need work will sell too. Busy streets? They will sell also. Natick remains a great market for sellers, and one of the ones with the highest prices also.
Natick Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 309 Last Report: 252
- There are 30 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 214 houses sold, and 111 homes sold in the last 3 months in Natick.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 32 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 112 days of the Natick homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 293 (vs. 300 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 294 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $623,637 .
- Natick , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.