The Natick Homes For Sale Market Report
OK, so Natick in this cycle has been a good pre-cursor of what is to come for other towns. Let's take a look at the price action to see what we can see.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Natick ?
Well, be careful! This kinda looks like a market top. If the inventory builds this spring - and the buyers don't snap it up - prices aren't going anywhere. That will be very good for buyers! Watch the transaction volume closely going forward. It's not deal central, but it's very interesting right now. Very interesting.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Natick!
- Show Me Natick, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an old report? Get me an up-to date one!
- Reach me to be your Natick MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Natick ?
Um, don't assume your home will fly off the market at these valuations. If your home needs work, fix it before selling. Buyers are driving hard bargains for properties that need work.
Natick Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 268 Last Report:255
- There are 32 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Natick there have been 172 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 88 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 29 days for recently SOLD homes In Natick.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 112 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 313 (vs. 293 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $290 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of
- Natick , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.