The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Looking for relief from a tight buyers market? Millis is no help. Sellers are asking steep prices, and buyers are starting to pay record prices, as the inventory stays tight.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Millis ?
Well, Millis isn't as bad as some towns we've reviewed recently, but its still really tight. Buyers should be working multiple towns, and should be aggressive if they see a home they like. Also, examine ways to make the "just OK" property work for you - these properties are often overlooked by many buyers.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Millis, MA!
- Show Me Millis, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated!
- Reach me to be your Millis MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Millis ?
Home sellers are feeling good. Virtually all properties are getting good traffic patterns. A little effort goes a long way to make sure your sale process is successful, and nets you top dollar.
townMA Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Millis “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 207 Last Report:226
- There are 23 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 85 houses sold, and 61 homes sold in the last 3 months in Millis.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 38 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 118 days of the Millis homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 203 (vs. 201 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 229/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $435,986 .
- Millis , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.