The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
The Millis market may not be going up very fast, but you can't blame the home sellers for dragging their feet. They're wildly optimistic about where the market is going.
You can see here in the chart, the green line represents what the current sellers are looking for. Expect that to come down quite quickly once more motivated buyers come on-line this spring.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Millis ?
Bargains are scarce. Make sure you carefully evaluate recent sales. Don't forget - most new listings may look cheap by comparison, but may not actually be cheap.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Millis, MA!
- Show Me Millis, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated!
- Reach me to be your Millis MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Millis ?
Home sellers should take advantage of the market mis-match in prices and try to have a reach price in mind, where they stretch the market. You can come on the market at a premium price -but look like a bargain - and sell quick. Accurate pricing is key with this strategy.
Millis Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Millis “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 210 Last Report: 207
- There are 17 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 77 houses sold, and X homes sold in the last 3 months in Millis.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 34 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 44 days of the Millis homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $206 ( $203 vs. in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 265 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $448,693 .
- Millis , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.