The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Well, it took some time, but the Millis sellers have gotten their houses in order, and moved prices a lot closer to the trend line. Buyers have been moving up, but they were never going to to jump the way the sellers did.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Millis ?
Jump on stuff early. I think prices could go on a run this spring, making late spring far more expensive. Millis is a great town to shop early too, often overlooked in the early spring.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Millis, MA!
- Show Me Millis, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated!
- Reach me to be your Millis MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Millis ?
Home sellers are doing well, but to stand out, make sure your home has all the little things done. Want a list? I can help!
Millis Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Millis “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 337 Last Report:227
- There are 9 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Millis there have been 76 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 43 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 37 days for recently SOLD homes In Millis.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 76 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 220 (vs.219 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 232 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of
- $509,698 .
- Millis , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.