The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Millis - far smaller than Milford, our last report - has almost as many houses for sale. That's pretty shocking. Why? Because the sellers are asking much more than buyers are willing to pay. Look at the gap between asking and getting in the chart below. It's $50 a square foot!
Home Buyers mostly haven't been fooled - they are moving up, but slowly - not at the rapid pace the home sellers are looking to get.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
The transaction level in Millis is holding even, not falling like we are seeing in many towns. The HSI remains strong, and it is a good time to sell in Millis, just not as good as most of the home sellers would like!!
What should potential home buyers do in Millis?
Home buyers need to be wary - some home prices are out of whack! Don't rely on an appraiser to bail you out, in a small town like Millis, there's not enough data for many houses and house types. Appraisers have a lot of rules to follow, and that can result in an accurate application of the rules - with an inaccurate result.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Millis, MA!
- Show Me Millis, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated!
- Reach me to be your Millis MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Millis?
Millis Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Millis “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 216 Last Report: 210
- There are 17 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Millis there have been 74 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 79 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 43 days for recently SOLD homes In Millis.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 86 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $217 (vs. $206 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $269 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $454,793 .
- Millis, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.