The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
Holy cow, it's tight everywhere. Milford has really gotten hot. Prices are up, but not too much. I don't think that will last though, I'd not be surprised if they rise quickly from here.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Milford ?
Uh, hope for things to get better? Really tough sledding for buyers. Prices are headed up, if you do find something you like, be aggressive, properties are moving fast.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Milford ?
Home sellers should start asking around and getting the home ready. If you're looking for a good exit point, you're at one. Home of many conditions are now being sold, as it looks like the investors and the retail buyers have found Milford, and are loving the prices.
Milford Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 266 Last Report:206
- There are 29 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 185 houses sold, and 122 homes sold in the last 3 months in Milford.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 36 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 61 days of the Milford homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 165 ( vs.167 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 176/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $319,066 .
- Milford , MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.