The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
Home Sellers in Milford continue to benefit from the hot market, where homes are selling like hotcakes and prices are rising. They've cooled off a bit but continue near the top. Sellers are sticking near where the buyers want to be.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Milford ?
Home buyers will find slim pickings at the moment. Hopefully, things will loosen up a bit, but don't count on it. Buyers like the prices, and until seller's start over reaching, things are going to stay tight.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Milford ?
Home sellers will find an eager audience. All homes now can be sold, whether they need work or not, but if you want the most for your listing, get it fixed up right!
Milford Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 268 Last Report:286
- There are 28 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 164 houses sold, and 88 homes sold in the last 3 months in Milford.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 35 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 76 days of the Milford homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $166 (vs. $165 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for 169/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $324,284.
- Milford , MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 4 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.