The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
Milford is a often a laggard, but we're in the part of the cycle where the laggards play catch up. Whoosh, there goes Milford. Prices are up sharply, and there's nothing for sale, showing the trend has legs.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Milford ?
It will be hard to comparison shop. Do your homework, and know the levels that your homes sell at. It's easy to overpay in a market this tight.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Milford!
- Show Me Milford, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an OLD report? Get Updated Info.
- Reach me to be your Milford MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Milford ?
Milford Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 391 Last Report:334
- There are 21 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Milford there have been 198 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 112 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 27 days for recently SOLD homes In Milford.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 106 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 182 (vs.170 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 190 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of
- $341,001 .
- Milford , MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.