The Medfield Homes For Sale Market Report
Medfield has been cleaned out of almost everything below 900K. While the larger properties have been sold this year, that has moved the $/per square foot down a bit, but the average sale price has risen noticeably. Demand has far outstripped supply, resulting in a high HSI, and very confident sellers, who are now asking record prices.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Medfield ?
Not much here for bargain hunters. A small ray of good news - many of the homes still for sale have been on for 4 months or more - and may be looking for offers - even low ones - to do a deal and sell their home.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Medfield!
- Is this an old report? Get Updated!
- Show Me Medfield, MA Homes for Sale
- Reach me to be your Medfield MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Medfield ?
Medfield Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Medfield “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 229 Last Report:193
- There are 25 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 115 houses sold, and 93 homes sold in the last 3 months in Medfield.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 42 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 112 days of the Medfield homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $266 (vs. $276 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 317 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $732,569 .
- Medfield , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.