The Hudson Homes For Sale Market Report
Buyers continue to push prices sharply higher in Hudson, as prices break the $200/sq foot mark. Already though, there is some sign of a small pull back. Buyers shouldn't get too excited though, as the low inventory levels suggest this pull back is going to be short lived.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Hudson ?
There is little inventory, and what is out there is probably not so great, so buyers should probably try to keep multiple towns on their list, or be patient, or both. Currently Hudson has only 18 houses for sale, an absurdly low number, which will keep pressure on the market. There's no foreclosures or short-sales, showing that there is little bank impacted invnetory to coming on either.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Hudson!
- Show Me Hudson, MA Homes for Sale
- Is this an Old Report? Get the latest!
- Reach me to be your Hudson MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Hudson ?
Home sellers will find lots of buyers in all price ranges. Prices are at their peak in years, so it is among the very best times to sell. Getting you homein the best shape possible will help you sell fast, and get several offers, if priced right. Not all property meets this desicription, so know your home and what to expect before going to market.
Hudson Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Hudson “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 300 Last Report:278
- There are 18 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 111 houses sold, and 50 homes sold in the last 3 months in Hudson.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 26 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 71 days of the Hudson homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $200 (vs. $194 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 196 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $385,851 .
- Hudson , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.