The Hopkinton Homes For Sale Market Report
Hopkinton Home Sales remain strong, and the chart shows it. Home buyers keep moving up, but home sellers are moving up just as fast, if not faster. Inventory remains tight, and without inventory, prices may keep moving up.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Hopkinton ?
Recognize the market is competitive, and expensive. While there's more inventory in certain price ranges, things that fall outside of those ranges are moving quite quickly. Lastly, note that the premium prices are being charged in the new construction - those prices are far above the trading rate of the rest of the inventory.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Hopkinton!
- Show Me Hopkinton, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Hopkinton Home Sale Reports and More!
- Reach me to be your Hopkinton MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Hopkinton ?
Home sellers continue to enjoy a robust market and keep getting higher prices. While this is of little value if you're switching homes inside of Hopkinton, if you're downsizing and moving out, it can help a great deal.
Hopkinton Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Hopkinton “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 181 Last Report:157
- There are 59 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Hopkinton there have been 170 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 79 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 34 days for recently SOLD homes In Hopkinton.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 239 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged 238 (vs.228 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $269 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $654,889 .
- Hopkinton , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Want to know more about Me? Check out my reviews and then contact me!
- When #buying #homes, should I drop #contingencies in my #offer?
- Looking for a #Condo? Research these questions before making an #offer:
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.