The Holliston Homes For Sale Market Report
Holliston market keeps improving for sellers. The price action in the town, seen below, doesn't reflect that. Sellers have been asking pretty close to what the buyers are expecting, and buyers aren't paying appreciably more than there were last year at this time. But things are tight, and if they get tighter, prices could move quickly from here.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Holliston ?
Home buyers will find the market thin, but no thinner than it has been. It's so thin though, that there will be pockets of prices that are super competitive, so you need to move fast. Pricing has been stable, which helps buyers figure out what's fair, but keep an eye out for evidence things are getting tighter.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Holliston!
- Show Me Holliston, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Holliston, MLS Reports on Homes Sold
- Reach me to be your Holliston MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Holliston ?
Holliston Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Holliston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 192 Last Report: 179
- There are 40 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 161 houses sold, and 74 homes sold in the last 3 months in Holliston.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 47 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 162 days of the Holliston homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $220 (vs. $214 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 216 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $497,855 .
- Holliston , MA, has 3 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Don’t Go Just Yet! More Information for you…
- Dangers in the home: Which danger involves the greatest risk? Asbestos, CO, Radon, Lead Paint?
- What is a pre-foreclosure house and how can I buy one?
- What should the humidity in my home be to prevent mold and mildew and other moisture issues?
- If a home has Knob and Tube wiring, what do I need to know?
- Updated summary report on residential property taxes. Where are you ranked?
- Interviewing Realtors? Here’s the inside scoop!
- Things every home buyer should know about Radon.
About Matt HeislerMatt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.