The Holliston Homes For Sale Market Report
Well, we didn't see any pull back in prices this fall, and the home sellers are out sharply higher setting new targets. I think they are a bit optimistic, but they often are this time of year!
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should potential home buyers do in Holliston ?
Home buyers will find the selection thin - it's near our tracking lows - and buyers will be thick in certain price ranges. What's out there is a reach over last year - be careful!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Holliston!
- Show Me Holliston, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Holliston, MLS Reports on Homes Sold
- Reach me to be your Holliston MA Realtor
What should future home sellers do in Holliston ?
Home sellers should realize that they will get lots of traffic in the first two weeks - and then not so much. So your home needs to be ready!! Making it presentable and pricing it right will ensure a quick sale at a high value.
Holliston Homes For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Holliston “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 178 Last Report: 192
- There are 33 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In Holliston there have been 119 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 80 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 58 days for recently SOLD homes In Holliston.
- Homes for sale have been sitting for an average of 124 days homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Sq. Ft. averaged $222 (vs.$220 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 245 /sq. foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $484,858 .
- Holliston , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. *That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy
- What is a pre-foreclosure house and how can I buy one?
- What should the humidity in my home be to prevent mold and mildew and other moisture issues?
- How can I reduce the risk of a failed title V and take care of my septic system?
- Landlords in Mass need to know the security deposit law - read here for an overview and stay out of court!
- Can I win my bid war by dropping contingencies, and should I do that?
- Prices and assessments are up! Do you need to file an abatement?
- A summary of some palette collections that you may want to peruse to get your home looking fresh and modern!
About Matt HeislerMatt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.