The Upton Homes For Sale Market Report
Home sellers will be excited to see this report in Upton, MA. Prices have moved up sharply from last year, and look headed to keep moving higher. Clearly, home seller optimism remains well above the trendline.
Upton is a smaller town like Sutton. But it's further east, and price pressures are
moving home prices to new highs.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
With homes selling on average in just 58 days - and this was over the winter mind you - buyers are putting pressure on the market, and moving prices up. With homes for sale near their lows, prices should keep moving.
What should active home buyers do in Upton?
Home buyers should move early this spring - if they can find something. Today's slightly overpriced home could look cheap by July.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in UPTON!
- Show Me Upton, MA Homes for Sale
- Did you Google an Old Report? Get the latest here!
- Reach me to be your UPTON MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Upton?
Hmm, Let me think: Get your house out there! That would be good. While things aren't crazy in Upton, they could get crazy pretty quickly, as buyers run out of patience - and time - which is usually in May - just a few weeks away.
With the HSI well above 100, there's no sign prices will pull back.
Upton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Upton“Home Seller Index” (HSI): 120 Last Report: 132
- There are 30 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 68 houses sold, and 38 homes sold in the last 3 months in Upton.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 52 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 84 days of the Upton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $180 (vs. $172 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 206 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $388,497 .
- Upton, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs