The Sutton Homes For Sale Market Report
Sutton checks in looking poised to help sellers this Spring. That red line is the HSI, and at 132, shows the market gaining strength.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Homes for sale have been trending down, and are at a low point, and transaction volume has been trending up. As we know, those trends can only continue for so long before prices start to respond.
What should active home buyers do in Sutton?
Some price ranges are very thin, and you'll have to wait. Some sellers are asking a lot too, so make sure you're getting fair value.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Sutton?
Optimism abounds! If you want to sell, this could be the spring to do it. Many sellers are already asking for premium prices, and I think some of them will get them. That could be you too, if you're prepared and marketed appropriately. I know it looks like prices are pulling back, but one or two home sales can push that metric around in a small town like Sutton. Prices are trending up.
Sutton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Sutton‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 132 Last Report: 115
- There are 26 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 66 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 31 homes sold in the last 3 months in Sutton.
Too soon? Right, too soon.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 71 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 147 days of the Sutton homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $170 (vs. $179 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 196 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $343,282 for sold homes.
- Sutton,MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts