The Northbridge Homes For Sale Market Report
How did I forget Northbridge? Not sure, but I see I missed it when I went through the N's . Well, here's the chart.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Inventory (homes for sale) is down slightly, and even though there's new construction in town, it's selling quicker. It's a hot town for new construction, and there's lots of it - but much of it is not inexpensive anymore, relative to the existing housing stock anyway.
What should active home buyers do in Northbridge ?
Buyers should note that certain price ranges (380-500) are full of choices, and there are some quality values there. Buy now, before the buyers re-discover Northbridge this spring (and they will I bet!) Note in the prices graph below, that current sellers are asking LESS than the sale prices of six months ago. That is very rare and can signal a good buy opportunity.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Northbridge?
Home sellers need to study the market carefully. Going head to head with new construction should be done cautiously. Now, some prices ranges don't have much competition, so that will make your decision easier. And if it helps, prices continue to climb.
Northbridge Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Northbridge‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 91 Last Report: 110
- There are 48 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 64 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 30 homes sold in the last 3 months in Northbridge.
Weather's nicer, but patios are still a mess.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 88 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 190 days of the Northbridge homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $165 (vs. $164 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 159 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $320,603 for sold homes.
- Northbridge, MA, has 2 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 3 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Most Googled Postings!!
- Examining Conventional Real Estate Wisdom, such as it is…
- How can I tell if a basement gets water in my potential home purchase?.
- How do I calculate true mortgage closing costs?
- What are the various home styles I might consider, and what are their basic floor plans?
- How do Home Property Assessments Relate to Real Estate prices? Should I use them for a valuation?
- What is a home or property municipal betterment?
- How Serious is Moss or Lichen on my Roof shingles?
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.