The Northbridge Homes For Sale Market Report
Do home buyers like the prices in Northbridge? This chart says they do, as the number of home sales (transaction volume) set a record in this report for Northbridge.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What's so special here? Well, surrounding towns have increase prices, but Northbridge has been lagging - with new construction keeping a lid on prices. All of a sudden they look like a value.
What should active home buyers do in Northbridge?
Prices haven't moved up very much, so there is plenty of value in Northbridge. Certain price ranges are full of homes for sale and new construction. While you should always be very careful purchasing new construction, there are good values here still.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Northbridge?
Home sellers should probably wait a little bit more if they can. This spring, there will probably be back logs of new construction, and that will put pressure on re-sale inventory, and help move prices up. Not sure that's happening yet, the price data is improving -but only marginally.
Northbridge Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Northbridge‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 132 Last Report: 119
- There are 63 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 129 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 84 homes sold in the last 3 months in Northbridge.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 60 days for just SOLD homes.
Despite cooler temperatures, the
Northbridge Real Estate market remains warm.
- There is an Average Market Time of 164 days of the Northbridge homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $163 (vs. $158 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $167 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $326,059 for sold homes.
- Northbridge, MA, has 4 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.