The Northborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Northborough too, lacks inventory, but it's not as tight as Natick. Amazingly (to me anyway) we've seen a little price pull back, despite the fact that very few towns have anything for sale right now. Oh, Northborough buyers, wherefore art thou? Really, Northborough shouldn't be seeing price softness, but it's there.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Northborough?
Most buyers in most towns are playing the waiting game at this point. Makes sense to see what spring brings now, with warmer weather coming close (so they say). But it can't hurt to review your current options, to get a baseline for the choices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
- Sign me up for Automated E-mail Alerts of New Listings in Northborough!
- Show Me Northborough, MA Homes for Sale
- Show Me Updated Real Estate Reports on Northborough Houses
- Reach me to be your Northborough MA Realtor
What should potential home sellers do in Northborough ?
Tougher call here. It depends a lot on what kinda house you have - but most people should wait. It's worth noting that sellers haven't changed their expectations - they are still asking about the same premium over the sales - so clearly most expect the buyers to come sooner than later. Northborough often has a busier late spring, might be the same this year, but there is certainly a school of thought that argues sooner is better, with so few options available.
Northborough Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Northborough‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 163 Last Report: 135
- There are 24 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 88 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 44 homes sold in the last 3 months in Northboro.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 74 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 175 days of the Northboro homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 190 (vs. 198 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 203 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $424,538 for sold homes.
- Northboro ,MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.