The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Millis is a small town - so the data set can jump a lot - but things have been pretty consistent in Millis. Strong for sellers. Not crazy, but steady. However, sellers are motivated in Millis than elsewhere - they've been cutting prices to keep the market moving.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
Does the falling prices mean that something is amiss in Millis? The canary in a coal mine? If so, the seller don't think so - most of them are asking a healthy premium over the more recent sales to move. Of course, it's possible that the price data is WAY Off in this report- 53 of the last 60 sales in Millis happened in the last 12 weeks, so we won't have price data for very many of them.
What should active home buyers do in Millis?
Active home buyers in Millis probably already have figured out things are going fast - but not as fast in some other areas. The really good deals are likely gone though, so you'll have to get the best of the rest. If only you'd been here sooner!!
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Millis?
Things are moving and it's not too late to list. Even though prices look to be down a bit, you can still market under the existing inventory - to look like a deal - and come out way ahead over the recent sales data. Home buyers are buying, and there will be a few who want a quality house and don't have one yet.
Millis Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Millis‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 151 Last Report: 117
- There are 26 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 60 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 53 homes sold in the last 3 months in Millis.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 62 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 71 days of the Millis homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $193 (vs. $200 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 206 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $372,508 for sold homes.
- Millis,MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.