The Millis Homes For Sale Market Report
Millis is a small town, but we do see a slight cooling in Millis that has persisted from last fall:
The HSI suggests the home market in Millis is cooling a bit. Inventory of Homes for sale remains tight.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
It's not like we're headed to a down market in Millis, but the buyers have curbed their enthusiasm, and sale prices have leveled off a bit.
What should active home buyers do in Millis ?
It might be a good time to add Millis to your list. There's never much here, it's a small town, but there are some sellers who are probably anxious to sell. As a quiet gem in Metrowest, it can be a good find for the right buyer.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Millis?
Prices are still holding, and it's not likely that they are headed down, but there's going to be competition, so I would say we'll have to watch and see: It could be a good to very good market, but right now, things are trending steady, and not up where things will get crazy.
Millis Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Millis‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 117 Last Report: 127
- There are 22 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 37 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 19 homes sold in the last 3 months in Millis.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 63 days for just SOLD homes.
I could use this guy at my house.
- There is an Average Market Time of 89 days of the Millis homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $200 (vs. $202 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $209/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $382,628 for sold homes.
- Millis ,MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.