The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
Milford checks in and the buyer push into Milford continues, as buyers still see good value. Here's the HSI, over 200 again:
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
We do see the inventory levels creeping up - but still very low. Transaction volume was very strong this season though, and that pushes the headline number. Prices continued to creep higher.
What should active home buyers do in Milford?
Home buyers will see some options in Milford, but things are still thin. The best stuff is still moving quickly, as many buyers have lost an opportunity or two, and learn fast about the speed of the market. With prices creeping up- value gets harder to find, so some caution is warranted, as some sellers aren't afraid of continuing to push prices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Milford?
Curiously, things have slowed down, and the home sellers in Milford have noticed, by cutting prices. This should mean that prices will pull back this fall, as the average list price is under the recent sales price on a $/sq foot basis. Clearly, there are certain homes that are not selling as well as others, showing again that homes in A condition can command premium prices, but others can not.
Milford Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Milford‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI):204 Last Report: 190
- There are 52 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 179 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 117 homes sold in the last 3 months in Milford.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 36 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 54 days of the Milford homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $167 (vs. $166 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 160 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $312,640 for sold homes.
- Milford, MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs