The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
And one of the hottest towns in Metrowest is: Milford? Yes, it is. Every town has it's time in the sun, Milford, it's your time to shine.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Milford?
Yikes. With just 18 properties on the market, you're going to be waiting for new stuff, probably. Hard to see that number going lower. Good news though - prices don't seem to be going through the roof, but be cautious! If I were a seller in this enviroment, I'd be asking for more than what the comparables suggest. This market is headed up, and soon.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Milford?
Well, if you're thinking of moving, now is the time!! Look at the HSI jump in this report (the red line!). With the number of homes for sale in Milford at record lows, and sales volume strong - there are lots of buyers who will come to see you! Get your property ready to go - and list sooner rather than later.
Milford Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Milford ‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 277 Last Report: 138
- There are 18 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 130 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 75 homes sold in the last 3 months in Milford.
The weather is preventing new listings from coming on.
That's bad for home buyers, but good for
- The Average number of Days on Market was 59 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 90 days of the Milford homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 164 (vs. 163 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 173 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $284,790 for sold homes.
- Milford ,MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.