The Medfield Homes For Sale Market Report
Medfield buyers grow impatient, and move their prices up to meet the market. Home sellers helped too, by cutting prices until they were in reach. Unlike some other markets, the current inventory - what little there is - is priced pretty close to market. I expect that new sellers will probably reach a little more, but buyers have already moved up - it's not clear how much more they will move.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
What should active home buyers do in Medfield ?
Home buyers should realize that properties are scare, and buyers are pushing prices up. What seemed like a reasonable value six months ago is now going to sell quickly, as the market has moved up. Well priced properties are going to attract a lot of attention - and move quickly.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Medfield ?
Home sellers should be happy to see the HSI is at an all time high for Medfield. Demand is very strong, and homes in good condition will get lots of attention, and sell quickly.
Medfield Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Medfield “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 193 Last Report: 154
- There are 22 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 90 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 51 homes sold in the last 3 months in Medfield.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 51 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 182 days of the Medfield homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $276 (vs. 262 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 277 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $677,576 for sold homes.
- Medfield , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got More
Hold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts